Nozou Shark Attack strap is a colorful paddleboard strap for the ocean lover. Nozou Shark Attack strap comes in ocean-inspired colors and includes heavy-duty buckles made for easy docking or removal once you decide to go out on your own. Take on solo paddleboarding adventures or share with friends.
Visit our FAQ page to see how Nozou straps work!
FREE SHIPPING for USA orders over $100.00.
- The set comes with one shoulder strap, two connecting straps, and a mesh bag to hold and wash your straps with.
- Made from soft yet extremely durable polyester 1.5" webbing. Its UV, mildew, and moisture-resistant properties will survive the elements with ease.
- D-rings are made from marine-grade stainless steel.
- We use the strongest and most reliable heavy duty plastic hardware from YKK. Meant to last. Period.
- Machine wash cool and air dry to keep it looking like new
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Comes in X-small, Small, Medium, Large, and custom sizes. Make sure to review the SIZING GUIDE for proper fit. Sizing is based on the largest width of the middle of a board. If you are to strap on to the narrower section of your board consider sizing down.
- The location of D-ring and buckles are based on the average 6" thick paddleboard. Paddleboards with smaller thickness will have d-rings closer to the paddleboard traction pad.
So happy I got these cool straps. Man, it has made my paddleboarding life quite a bit easier - especially if there's a little wind and I'm carrying other items down to the lake with me! Highly recommend.
Paddling is more fun with friends. It’s even better when your friends don’t float away! I’ve gotten several compliments on my straps all ready and I’ve only been out twice.
The first day I tightened the straps too much before my board was fully inflated and broke a buckle. Nozou was kind enough to send replacement buckles ASAP. The straps are so well designed that if you break a buckle you can just swap them around easily to still use them until you get a new buckle. Overall extremely happy with them.
Bought two of these for my girlfriend and I and we cannot say enough good things about these straps. They are easy to use and incredibly convenient, not to mention really fun looking. My girlfriend loves the shoulder strap and we both love how quickly we are able to connect and disconnect from each other’s boards. We’ve also been able to stand and paddle while connected and found it still incredibly easy to keep our balance. Seriously, if you are even considering the thought of buying these stop thinking and just buy them. You won’t regret it!
Finally got to test out our new Nozou straps for the first time this weekend and they were a game changer! Super easy to use and very durable. It was so nice to be able to easily carry and connect our boards! The extra D-rings came in handy as well. Thank you for taking our SUP experience to the next level!