Add a pop of style to any paddleboard with the new Mesa pattern. Nozou’s newest multi-purpose strap is the perfect addition to your paddleboarding adventures. Our products can keep boards connected with one strap per board, or two straps to hold your boards snug on a shared adventure.
Visit our FAQ page to see how Nozou straps work!
FREE SHIPPING for USA orders over $100.00.
- The set comes with one shoulder strap, two connecting straps, and a mesh bag to hold and wash your straps with.
- Made from soft yet extremely durable polyester 1.5" webbing. Its UV, mildew, and moisture resistant properties will survive the elements with ease.
- D-rings are made from marine-grade stainless steel.
- We use the strongest and most reliable heavy duty plastic hardware from YKK. Meant to last. Period.
- Machine wash cool and air dry to keep it looking like new
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Comes in X-small, Small, Medium, Large, and custom sizes. Make sure to review the SIZING GUIDE for proper fit. Sizing is based on the largest width of the middle of a board. If you are to strap on to the narrower section of your board consider sizing down.
- The location of D-ring and buckles are based on the average 6" thick paddleboard. Paddleboards with smaller thickness will have d-rings closer to the paddleboard traction pad.
I don’t know how I was going paddle boarding without nozou straps before! The straps are so sturdy, help to connect my friends paddle boards with mine, and has such fun patterns. Purchasing through the website was very easy and it was so easy to figure out what straps would fit my size of board. I will tell everyone I know about these amazing straps!
These straps made our first paddle of the season so convenient. My wife always dreaded having to carry her board and gear all the way to the lake by its handle. But these straps made this process so effortless, she grabbed our cooler and our pup and headed out with the biggest smile loving how easy it was to carry everything now with her new straps. She couldn't be happier, thank you so much nozou!!
I was looking for something that would keep our two boards together when on the water and also have the ability to connect with a few boards as we usually paddle board with a few friends. I’m happy to report this does that really well! The straps and the stitching seems very solid and the buckles look quality. I’m also really excited that it double as a way to carry the boards from the car to the water with a shoulder strap! The instructions that come with it are very intuitive and it even comes with a mesh bag that allows you to wash the straps in your washing machine. Seems like a lot of thought went into it. Looking forward to seeing what other products they come out with!