Mesa Paddleboard Strap:
Take the serape-inspired Nozou strap paddle boarding, and rock our most classic and timeless design to date! The Mesa strap features a simple yet attractive design that can turn bland paddleboards into an instant eye-catcher.
- Comes with a padded strap for your shoulder, straps for connecting your SUP board, and a mesh bag to wash your straps with.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- 1.5" wide Polyester webbing that keeps the strap safe from UVs, mildew, and moisture.
- The most reliable YKK hardware and stainless steel D-rings on the market.
- Machine washable design that restores the strap to its original condition.
- Multiple sizes ranging from X-Small to Large and the ability to custom-make your strap to fit your unique SUP paddle board.
- The location of D-ring and buckles are based on an average 6" thick paddleboard. Paddleboards with smaller thickness will have d-rings closer to the paddleboard traction pad.
This may be my misunderstanding or user error, but I was under the impression that after using my carry straps to get my board to a launch spot, I could keep the straps on and paddle with them still on. When paddling with them attached my board barely moves at all due to drag. Would positioning them differently or tightening them help with this? Or if I want to use them while paddling should I take them on and off? I want to be able to hook onto my friends' boards occasionally. Advice is appreciated. Otherwise the quality of the straps are top notch!
Purchased these straps for my volt SUP. I live in Utah and usually have to hike my paddle board over rocky beaches to the water. This has saved my shoulders and arms!! The shoulder pad is super soft. I am buying another set for my friend so we can clip together. They also sent a very cute sticker and note with my purchase. 10/10 paddle boarding must have.
I don’t know how I was going paddle boarding without nozou straps before! The straps are so sturdy, help to connect my friends paddle boards with mine, and has such fun patterns. Purchasing through the website was very easy and it was so easy to figure out what straps would fit my size of board. I will tell everyone I know about these amazing straps!
These straps made our first paddle of the season so convenient. My wife always dreaded having to carry her board and gear all the way to the lake by its handle. But these straps made this process so effortless, she grabbed our cooler and our pup and headed out with the biggest smile loving how easy it was to carry everything now with her new straps. She couldn't be happier, thank you so much nozou!!
I was looking for something that would keep our two boards together when on the water and also have the ability to connect with a few boards as we usually paddle board with a few friends. I’m happy to report this does that really well! The straps and the stitching seems very solid and the buckles look quality. I’m also really excited that it double as a way to carry the boards from the car to the water with a shoulder strap! The instructions that come with it are very intuitive and it even comes with a mesh bag that allows you to wash the straps in your washing machine. Seems like a lot of thought went into it. Looking forward to seeing what other products they come out with!