Inspired by the colors every paddleboarder loves the most, the colors of the ocean, our Shark Attack is as stylish as it is functional! For hardcore SUP camping trips or a relaxing vacation in Hawaii, this strap is designed to stand out and show everyone who’s the coolest paddleboarder in the place.
" Stylish and so very convenient! So happy I got these cool straps. Man, it has made my paddleboarding life quite a bit easier - especially if there's a little wind and I'm carrying other items down to the lake with me! Highly recommend. "
- Comes with a padded strap for your shoulder, straps for connecting your SUP board, and a mesh bag to wash your straps with.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- 1.5" wide Polyester webbing that keeps the strap safe from UVs, mildew, and moisture.
- The most reliable YKK hardware and stainless steel D-rings on the market.
- Machine washable design that restores the strap to its original condition.
- Multiple sizes ranging from X-Small to Large and the ability to custom-make your strap to fit your unique SUP paddle board.
- The location of D-ring and buckles are based on an average 6" thick paddleboard. Paddleboards with smaller thickness will have d-rings closer to the paddleboard traction pad.
So happy I got these cool straps. Man, it has made my paddleboarding life quite a bit easier - especially if there's a little wind and I'm carrying other items down to the lake with me! Highly recommend.
Paddling is more fun with friends. It’s even better when your friends don’t float away! I’ve gotten several compliments on my straps all ready and I’ve only been out twice.
The first day I tightened the straps too much before my board was fully inflated and broke a buckle. Nozou was kind enough to send replacement buckles ASAP. The straps are so well designed that if you break a buckle you can just swap them around easily to still use them until you get a new buckle. Overall extremely happy with them.
Bought two of these for my girlfriend and I and we cannot say enough good things about these straps. They are easy to use and incredibly convenient, not to mention really fun looking. My girlfriend loves the shoulder strap and we both love how quickly we are able to connect and disconnect from each other’s boards. We’ve also been able to stand and paddle while connected and found it still incredibly easy to keep our balance. Seriously, if you are even considering the thought of buying these stop thinking and just buy them. You won’t regret it!
Finally got to test out our new Nozou straps for the first time this weekend and they were a game changer! Super easy to use and very durable. It was so nice to be able to easily carry and connect our boards! The extra D-rings came in handy as well. Thank you for taking our SUP experience to the next level!